A cookie is a small file stored by a server on the user’s device (computer, mobile phone, etc.) and linked to a web domain (i.e. in most cases, all pages of a website). This file is automatically sent back during subsequent contact with the same domain.
Cookies have many uses: they can remember your customer login for an online store, the current content of your shopping cart, the display language of the web page, an identifier that can track your browsing activity for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
There are several types of cookies:
– Necessary cookies: internal cookies that store information between two visits to the same website on the same device. They can save a shopping cart, logins or customization of the interface. They do not require the user’s consent.
– Statistical cookies can track a user’s activity on a website. When the statistics are anonymous (i.e. cannot be used to identify someone), the user’s consent is not required.
– Internal or first-party cookies are stored by the site visited. They may be stored in addition to necessary cookies and can be used to collect personal data, to track the user’s behavior and for advertising purposes.
Third-party cookies are cookies stored by (or for) a site B (often an advertising agency) on a site A: this allows site B to see which pages a user has visited on site A and to collect information about them.
These are cookies stored by jiliti-group.com on your device in order to analyze your browsing activity on our website (mainly via our web analytics solutions).
These cookies allow us to optimize and customize our services on the jiliti-group.com site, and in particular to:
– produce statistics and usage and traffic volumes for the various elements that make up our site (sections and content visited, route, etc.) in order to improve the interest and usability of our services;
– adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your mobile or web device (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site;
– remember information about your browsing preferences (language choice).
We may include on our site IT applications from third parties that allow you to share content on our site with others or share with others that you have viewed our site or your opinion about the content of our site. This is the case in particular with the Share and Recommend buttons from social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
The social network providing such an application button may identify you through this button even if you do not use it while visiting our site. This type of application button may allow the social network in question to track your browsing of our site, simply due to the fact that your account was enabled on your device (open session) during your browsing of our site.
We have no control over the processes used by social networks to collect information about your browsing of our site and associated personal data.
These terms and/or policies should allow you to make choices with these social networks, specifically by configuring each of your user accounts.
The third-party cookies issued on our site come from built-in applications, mainly:
Audience tracking cookies:
Social network cookies:
Managing cookies in browsers
You can also configure your cookies in your web browsers. The methods for configuring and deleting cookies vary depending on the browser. Below you will find the methods for the main, well-known browsers:
Web browsers are usually configured by default to accept cookies but you can easily change that by changing your browser settings. Note however that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our media may not be accessible.
For more information about configuring cookies:
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from the date they are placed in your browser. At the end of this period, you will be required to give consent again.