Your IT infrastructure supports your IT system and your critical applications. It is therefore essential to find a partner who will be able to support you as your needs change.
Your company is constantly evolving and your business and operational needs change and increase regularly: the number of users and applications, storage requirements, access to application, etc.
These needs raise some important questions:
• How can you plan, structure and control upgrades to your company’s servers, storage and networks to meet current and future challenges?
• How to ensure the future of an IT infrastructure while enabling you to scale it within a multi-manufacturer and multi-technology setting in line with budget constraints?
At Jiliti, we have developed a unique, informed and agile expertise to perform hardware upgrades on your IT infrastructure to allow you to increase its resilience and its performance.
With our network of broker partners, we are able to offer advice on choosing new or used equipment (brokerage) certified, tested and maintained by us.
Our experience of third party maintenance allow us to offer you second-hand/refurbished equipment that we can maintain thanks to our proven stocks and logistics.
These used equipment are certified, tested and maintain in our care.
This solution provides an economical and reliable alternative to infrastructure renewal.
We offer you a skills transfer and provide you with a deliverable so that you are independent in the management of your infrastructure.
Yes, our experts and pre-sales teams are able to advise and guide you on the materials choice and evolution.
We perform upgrades on all manufacturer on the market: HP, DELL/EMC, CISCO, BROCADE, ARUBA, IBM, FUJITSU, STORAGETEC, QUANTUM, SPECTRALOGIC, etc. As well as on all types of equipment: servers, backups, networks, etc.
We can guide you towards 3 distinct solutions:
• Jiliti can take back your equipment
• We offer you WEEE (Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment) recycling
• If the equipment and data are critical, we can perform a data erasure
Yes, our engineers will come to your site to perform the upgrade and assist you if needed.
If you would like more information, please complete the contact form below.
Do you have questions or would you like to contact someone in a particular region or country?
Complete the form opposite and your inquiry will be processed as soon as possible.